Sunday, October 12, 2008

My family members in AIMST>>>love them By :Felicia



Haha is time to introduce my family members in AIMST

I got a very pretty mom and 2 daughters
From the left is Rebecca....my reborn daughter
then Doro my first daughter

the white shirt is me

Lastly Kellie...my mom.

actually at first i got only one daughter anyone is our ancesterhowever later she is reborned n become my another daughter
haha......they are all my housemate and roommate
so we spend lots of time together...
Anyway some times it is hard to see my mom even thought we are roomates.By the time i wake up she already went to class alreadyafter i come back from class we probaly eat dinner togetherthen i will go to study area by the time i come back
guess what....she sleeps already....

then 1 of my daughter is Rebecca,same name as mine ex-chem miss
she stay in next room but in the same house.
She is cute, and she is from Sabah....
Then another is Dorothy!!!!well her classmate cal her .
(DOT) but i call here Doro sometimes Dot Dot
but she don't like it. She say she is not multiple dot ...hehe^^

2 comments:

*Irene* & *Felicia* said...

cute^^
eeeenjoy ur life there
hehe XD

Dscry said...

I never knew you actually posted this!!! ^^ I don't have all those pics, ya know? If can, pls pass the pics to Audrey when you see her so she can pass to me. By the way, it's Doro here. May God bless you and take care!~