Friday, April 16, 2010

Untitled

well,
here it goes.
a 4 year old boy called me mummy.
it doesnt mean dat im old,
but dat he trusts me.
its amazing how i felt right after dat.
i hv heard dat women hopes to feel needed and wanted by others.
dats wat satifies us ladies.
no doubt i started to believe it.
partially..
hahaha

im back to where i started
remembered i once was in love with MONASH
at least dats one of the only international uni in malaysia
but i 4got abt my dreams when i entered F6
cz it cost a bomb
adding stress to my paretns
now,hving to sit 4 IELTS
i pray dat i will exceed the minimum requirements 4 monash
and score with flying colours
im simply saying dat i need a miracle.
hahaha
God bless me as Jabez had said
i hv no other choice other than wat i hv chosen in the first place

No comments: