Thursday, September 17, 2009

oh my~

culinary arts??
psychology??
bio medic??
landscaping??
buisiness??
what to choose??
soo many choices!

tell me how!!!!!!

juz b4 im going to end my stpm
my mum said that i can go 4 culinary arts!
u noe wat~
damn!
y dindt u tell me earlier
then i wouldnt hv to waste my precious time
studying such a tough course

if i join culinary arts after stpm
my 2 years of f6 will go to waste
all that i've learn will go down the drain
ohmy!my dream!
if only u hv made up ur mind!
i wouldnt b here now..
i will b finishing my course by now
and hv a career i love so extremely much

how abt psychology??
u said no too!
then now that one of my teachers say that its a good course
u agreed straight away!
mymy~all those that i love so much
u rejected those choices
and now u say its ok..
Ohmymymymymymy~
i donwana waste my 2 years~~TT
im not blaming u
its juz dat
pls don change ur mind soo frequently mama

i know u oways want me to join biotech
and dad wants me to go 4 accountancy
but i don realy hv a huge interest in such 'high-academic-demand' courses
i oways prefered somethg that uses our right brain 
not the left one
but i do like BIOLOGY

show me my future pls~cz in 3 months i will b finishing my stpm

irene--

No comments: