Saturday, December 4, 2010

Time for a change

Found myself wanting to blog again.
well, definitely, i feel very emo now.
now, 20, i find myself often worrying about so many things
if only i am a kid.
but the Lord taught us to be thankful.

Even now, i feel like i haven't mastered anything.
i learned piano when i was young,
sang when i was 3,
dreamed of being a scientist when i was 9,
picked up guitar when i was a teen,
learned cooking in my high school days,
found my interest in art when i was making birthday cards,
realised my passion for kids while working in a kindergarten.
But now, i noticed that i am not good at anything.
i feel useless.
this feeling of self-pity and dissatisfaction hits me deeply.
many friends have their own field of talent.
some sings till it touches your heart,
some plays musical instruments so well,
while others take beautiful pictures of people.
i can't help but searching my purpose in this life.
i keep asking God what i am destined for.
even though i haven't find any,
but i know that since the day He saved my life,
i was born for a purpose.
while in the surgery room,
He could have brought me home.
but he did not.
He showed me His grace and mercy,
determined to make me stay on earth,
there is definitely a reason for it.
nothing happens accidentally.

My Prayer:
I pray that i may find my purpose soon.
Lord break my heart from what breaks Your's
and
As I live my life for You,
may I be a blessing to others.

2 comments:

felicia said...

Is is ok dear... u will go through this.Remember i had a post similar to yours.Trust me, you can sing far more better then me.Not to mention being a pianist is your church.
Actually tis depress feeling can push us to a better state.So take it positively n cheer up. xoxo

Anonymous said...

随聊视频聊天室 , 网爱吧多人视频聊天室 , 爱就爱吧视频聊天室 , 就爱吧聊天室下载 , 网爱吧聊天室 , 奇摩女孩免费视讯网 , 台湾甜心女孩视讯 , 甜心女孩视讯 , 台湾甜心女孩聊天室 , 台湾甜心聊天室