Thursday, December 25, 2008

Feliz Navida *** MeRrY ChRistMaS

Hohoho……MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

This year is the second year that did not celebrate Christmas together with my family
The first time is when I went Taiwan,
Hehe……I cried during Christmas night
But I still remember that time Ginna told me
“your Christmas will not be lonely because you have we all” *touching….

This year is the second Christmas without my family
My family went Shang Hai for tour already
Haiz…..miss them especially during this Christmas season
I also don’t know why they have to go during this time
Maybe my dad has holidays…..

Actually I don’t mind for not following them
Since they had spend a lot for the trip
Just that I fill weird without them during Chrismas
At first I plan to go back home to stay alone,
And I planned a lots already like who to meet and what to do even what to eat
Out of sudden, it just happen that I can’t stay at my house

So I did a hard decision have to give up all my plans and stuck in Aimst….so sad
Wanna met all my friend ,miss them all…………
Yit ying,Karen ,Irene,and all others…….

But after all it was not bad in here also
Just like what pastor said the next night I made up mind
“we must always be thankful”
His plans will always be the best…………

No comments: