Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008!

starting of year 2008
went to the girl guides camp
should say that i visited my juniors
i m a good senior ><

enjoyed my long holiday
longest holiday in my life
since i started schooling
it was after my SPM
im d person on the left


this was when i went to skating v my frens
in quens bay mall
seriously
i m not good in stuff like this
i fell many times
and at the end of the day
i headed home v much pain in my bud
haha
took me quite a few days to recover
from left: keesheng, winson, weejohn, joe, waynie, me, jenny,chunhooi


first row left: me, jenny, weitee, jungling, wenqi, hongguan
2nd row left: yunyi and sam
this was when v went to mengkuang dam
its compulsory for us to join the Jit Sin Family Day event
[for my form]
many din turn up
i guess they were lazy
its was fun
our f6 community had some games together
since our community is so small
[only 200smthg]
v know each other better
this was when i felt that actually f6 isnt dat bad
hahaha
heart-warming to know that u have such good frens
frens in which u can hv fun together and share our sorrows too


hmm..
when miss felicia came back
i spend a whole afternun in her hse
chit chatting
and v went for a walk
took photos
miss the days when i run to u
when i m not in a good mood


[***i can hear firecrackers !its in autocity]
hahaha




many thgs happened in this year
i will keep the memorables ones
and forget about those unworthy ones

a new year
a new u
a new begining!
lets get going!!
HAPI NEW YEAR!!


i wan and i will work hard to get good results!

irene...

No comments: