Tuesday, May 5, 2009

addition to Birthdayy post

my guls
jenny and wanying dated me today to celebrate my birthday

i went to juru
somewhere near my hse
cz my maths teacher wana treat me 4 my birthday
i went v cs 
ate laksa,rojak and cucuk udang
wat a tasty lunch!
plus i don hv to pay!
hahahahaXD
at 3.30pm
i reached skul
cs was my driver
he volunteered lol..
i drove straight away to wanying's hse
they cooked sphagetti for me!
it was sooo tasty!
yum yum!thx alot
v ate a cake too!
its wass good too =)
then v played v the tool used for perming hair
wanying has 1
they tried it on my hair
to straighten my curly hair haha
when v kept everythg
they took out a bag of presents for me
v a birthday card made by chunhooi
presentss from wanying winson jenny and chunhooi
such a surprise!
unbelivable!!
i opened the presents 1 by 1
and they took photos of me too
sooooooo hapi!
then v chit chated 4 a while and i went home 

oh my guls!
i did not expect much from u all
it was a surprised!
thx alotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
love u all muahhhhhhhhhssssssssssssssssssssssss
memorable!X)

**irene

No comments: