Monday, May 4, 2009

AWESOME BIRTHDAY II

may the 3rd
hmm woke up very early
7 smthg
dreaded to wake up
cz i slept at 1am the night b4
but i cant slp again
it was a riny day for my bday
describes part of my feelings

went to church at 9.15am 
since i'm having worship practice
2nd year in a role where im worship leading on my bday
after the service ended
v, the worship team had some jamming
right after v finished
our pianist played a birthday song
and my church members sang a birthday song 4 me!
how touched m i
i love them soo much!
they r my family!! =)

went for MCD drive through
got my big mac
YEA! IM LOVING IT!!
2.45pm headed for felicia hse
we chit chated
even MR Lee Cher Siong who jz came back from KL was there
he's cute haha
when i was going off
they suddenly brought out a cake 4 me!
shocked!!
dint expected much
MISS Ang Shu Min and her bf gave me a diary too
too cute for me to use
in the end i went home an hour later
it was a 4S8 gathering 
there were 6 of us
shumin,zhiquan.caixin,felicia,chersiong and me
simple but meaningfull 

went to secret recipe for dinner
beef meatball sphagetti
i din noe u like it too MISS M.Y. XD
mum bought a 1kg choc banana cake for me
but v havent started to eat it yet
gonna bring some for my frens

dats all for my birthday
I LOVE IT
THX TO EVERYONE 
I LOVE U ALLL!!! XOXOXOXO

p/s: my wish: all the mysteries in my heart can be solved
pls answer my prayer =)thxx

**irene 


No comments: