Saturday, May 30, 2009

beloved worship leader

Tml is the last day i will c my beloved woship leader
sis.Mairin. or mayb i don even get to c her =(
cz she's going to KL 4 training to b a guine
FOR 6 MONTHS!!!!
she's such a good person
a doctor
a sabahan
a goood worship leader with such a gifted and powerful voice
she and her husband [drummer] always train my singing and drumming
i like those times v oways hav after church 
JAMMING~
soo good to feel God's presence there
soo good to noe that no matter what happens
u still can come to church
and search that warmth and love that u need there
its a hiding place for me
everyone in chucrch is caring, loving
its a different place from the outside world

i won b seeing her for 6 months i guess
i remembered once
when she wasnt there when i was leading
without her backing me up
i tried my very best
but suddenly she was in time to join d worship session
[came back from sabah]
i heard her voice and i opened my eyes and saw her
i felt a relief in me

God bless u my beloved sis mairin
all the best too
hope to c u soon [mayb u r already on ur way to KL]

**sob

~irene

No comments: