Saturday, May 16, 2009

Ops ><

i burst out in tears on thurs
partly because of  stress
partly because of my stupidity
i cant stand it any longer
so i cried
sooo scared that my eyes will bengkak the nex day
feel soo stupid

AT LEAST I KNOW THAT FOR NOW,
ITS OVER FOR ME, FOR REAL

surely time is needed..hahaha

soo hapi cz i m joining the singing competition in my school

waited till the last year

lol

joining duet

v my old old old frenn

yuheng =)
knew him for 10 years ad
his bday is on 5th of may..hehehe
when i was f2
v and other frens always like to joke on the way back home
happy memories










summary : soooooooo HAPPY!!

irene

2 comments:

Waynie said...

oh!when is the final??XD
I will just attend if u in final.
because I've confident on u la wei ah mi~..

felicia said...

hey gul i am also stressed up over here...results out ald...not as expected...so...
for the singing thing, jia you!!!

your besties,
ming yee