Sunday, May 3, 2009

AWESOME BIRTHHHHHHHHHDAAYYYYY!!!!

it started yesterday

during maths ttn

they bought a cake without me knowing abt it

i saw BoZai outside of d ttn centre

and they lied to me that he is coming to this ttn

seriously, i believed

after preparation

GYY asked me to go to toilet

i felt weird but tot it wouldnt happen

as i walk into the kitchen

i was shocked

TJL was holding a cake in his hand

according to him

he was nervous dats y when he saw me coming in

and he called out : TIGER~!

he accidently blew off half of the candles! 

hahahaXD[almost cried!]

slowly,other frens who wasnt joining the class came in too

Sam and OWL gave me a present

thx alot!how did u guys noe i like big fat colour pencils

and also neon colour pencils??!!

[especially when the colour pencils are meant for KIDDOS?]

after taking a few photos,making my wish,blowing the candles

we return to our places to continue our ttn=)

v went for lunch at 2.15pm

TJL drove my car hehe

they keep asking me whether hv i taken any of their ttn papers

i keep searching and say NO

in d end

out of my LOLONESS

i found the BIRTHDAY CARD made by TPY

THX TOO ALL MY BUDDIESSSSSSS

at night GYY came and fetch me then miss TPY

in d car v joke and laugh alot

went for KTV v

chiasing,bingliang,yunyie,jungling,tateu,tzerbo and peiying

had much laughter

but when it was ending

i started to emo

for some unforeseen circumstences

my saturday endded with happiness X)

i feel soo blessed to hav such frens

ADORABLE FRENS

love u all SOOOOO MUCH !

**irene

3 comments:

Unknown said...

muahahaaa...
so nice!!!!
hello~
post about today mia celebration~~~
XDDDDDDD
duno y I'm so excited right now!!
hehehehehehe....

Waynie said...

hahahahahahahahahaha..........
happy birthday ah mii...
i Love You!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey hey...

change blogspot liao lo..
din tell me..
==


happy birthday o...


=yean=